Sunday, May 17, 2009

High-Tea@Essence

Last weekend we utilised our Starwood voucher for High-Tea at Essence, Sheraton Kuala Lumpur and I managed to shoot some photos there...
Fruit counter. You can request them to make juices or smoothies for you from the fruits shown above.
Ais kacang and cendol, anyone?
Chocolate cakes.
Puddings.
Desserts bar.
Cakes and "Nyona Kuih".
Swiss rolls.
Colorful sushi.
Nice to see but I'm not sure if it's nice to eat as I didn't try any of them. Sorry, am not a sushi fan.
The first round... I started with chicken, fish, potatoes and asparagus.
Herbs and spices on display
Chicken & duck rice counter.
Chicken Satay.
Some curry and veggie.
Variety of breads. Noodle counter... Assam Laksa, Chicken Soup, Curry Mee and Tom Yam.
Meatloaf? I don't know... didn't try it
Fish cake? Not sure... but it was displayed at Salad Bar.
Salad bar.
Different types of pickles and cheeses.
Top view of the desserts bar.
Sushi and fruits bar.
Different angle of the restaurant.
Garden-liked dining area.
Reception... and beautiful receptionist.
Dining area.
Private room.
Hotel decor...
Picasso?
With this voucher, 2 of us paid nothing for the High-Tea whereas without this voucher, ones need to pay RM68.00++.
I'm not sure if my last visit was for their High-Tea or Lunch Buffet, but this time around, I personally felt that the spread was rather limited. Since it was free, I can't complain much can I?

1 comment:

  1. their buffet standard dropped tremendously!! i will rather boycott them until they improve.

    ReplyDelete