Monday, April 13, 2009

RM1.00 Char Kuey Teow

Yes, you did not read wrongly and there is nothing wrong with your eyes. I actually stumbled upon their promotion last week but I didn't bother to check out if it was true as I had my lunch already and I was still full at that time.
Today I have the chance to check it out... At first I was sceptical if there wasn't any condition on their promotion as it was too good to be true. At other restaurants, you normally need to order their main course or spend certain amount of money to entitle for the offer. But at Seri Penang, you just need to order the Char Kuey Teow and nothing else. The Char Kuey Teow promotion will last until end of April.
The Char Kuey Teow is served on a big plate and it's piping hot!
The Char kuey Teow is actually better than many of the hawkers' one. I mean in KL only la..!
The place is clean and spacious. It's just next to Ace Hardware in Ikano Power Centre (Ikea).
Next month promotion is on their Curry Laksa and Yang Zhou Fried Rice in June. I'm not sure if the boss is financially sound enough to last until June, so you better hurry up!
If you think that I was joking, here is the proof. The promotion is valid on weekdays only from 3p.m - 6p.m.
I guess their strategy is to attract more customers to their restaurant and may order some other foods and drinks instead of just the Char Kuey Teow alone. But I noticed many of the customers were just like me, only order the Char Kuey Teow and a glass of plain water-RM0.60... and happily redeem the free coffee at IKEA later.

No comments:

Post a Comment