Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Unfortunate Thing Happens...

In April I wrote about Seri Penang's RM1.00 Char kuey Teow at Ikano Power Center and again their Curry Laksa in May. It's very unfortunate that I don't have the chance to try their June's promotion which is supposed to be "Yangzhou Fried Rice". Well, they are closed for good.
Early of June, I visited Ikea and saw the shutter of Seri Penang was down and wondered if they were having a day off as the owner was getting married.
A week latter the shutter was still down but there was a notice from the management of Ikano saying the place was closed for the day but stated no reason. I was again wondering if this time around was the owner's father getting married to his mistress.
I was taken aback on my 3rd visit where I saw this....
The whole place has been sealed up and a poster was put up to look for new tenant. For those of you who would like to operate a restaurant there, be hurry to contact Ikano and don't forget to do the Opening Promotion for the first 3 months which you can offer RM1.00's food liked what Seri Penang did and I will definitely patronise your restaurant to show my support then.
Before it closed down...

No comments:

Post a Comment