Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lynn's Restaurant & Cafe

Lynn's Restaurant & Cafe may have been opened for business almost a year ago in SS15, somehow I only had the chance to check them out recently even though they are just near to my place.
It didn't have much decorations on the place but it was clean. The lighting was dimmed enough to make the following photos looked more outstandingly... awkward in color, I guess.
Lynn's serves quite a variety of Western & Local Cuisines on their menu. But today I ordered their set meal - an entree and a drink for RM 9.90 nett.
My Ice Lemon Tea.
Grilled Chicken & Fish with Potato Salad. You can have the choice of brown sauce or black pepper sauce. I chose black pepper and it tasted good. The chicken was perfectly grilled where it was tender and succulent while the fish was moist. Overall it was just OK. The portion was not huge nor small but relatively reasonable for the price of just RM9.90 nett inclusive of drink.
After settling my bill, one smiley face on this card was given to me. You can redeem a free meal of either Chicken Chop, Fish & Chips or Spaghetti Bolognaise when the card is fully stamped with the smiley face. One smiley face for every order of RM10.00 and above.

You can find Lynn's at;

Lynn's Restaurant & Cafe
No.6, Jalan SS15/4
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor
Tel : 03-5637 3894


No comments:

Post a Comment