Monday, July 20, 2009

Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe

This restaurant has been around quite a while in One Utama Shopping Mall but it was relatively new to me. Every time I walked up the escalator from the basement car park, I saw a guy stood outside the restaurant and beside the escalator, handing out leaflet promoting the restaurant... but I was just reluctant to check them out until recently... The garden theme restaurant... relaxing atmosphere.
Mini artificial flower pot as table decor.
Their menu offers Asian & Western cuisines...
But today we just preferred to check out their set lunch - Entree + Drink + Soup of the day from RM 12.90 - RM 19.90.
Ice Lemon Tea came with the set.
Ice Coffee came with the set.
Soup of the day... served in a coffee cup. I think it was an asparagus soup... a little bit too bland for my tastebuds.
Nasi Lemak... I expected a whole chicken leg but a small "rendang" chicken drumstick was given instead. The rice was not "lemak" enough and too moist. RM 12.90+ which I would prefer the Village Park's one.
Spaghetti Carbonara... a few tiny piece of beef bacon and some tiny piece of oyster mushroom as the main ingredients. The gravy was too dry and not creamy enough. RM 17.90+ was a huge disappointment to say the least.

Random shots of the restaurant...





Quite a picturesque place for your wedding photo maybe?? Well, the above review is just restricted to the 2 lunch sets that I tried and I can't comment the other foods that they offer on their standard menu. In fact they offer quite a comprehensive menu but you just have to check them out yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment