Monday, March 30, 2009

Indian Mee Goreng@Bangkok Lane

This Indian Mee Goreng (fried noodle) is one of my priority foods that I must have whenever I come back Penang. If you really want to taste the real Indian fried noodle, you should have come to Penang. I can’t find any other place that fry the Indian Mee which the taste is closed to Penang’s one.
This is the stall that I will definitely go whenever I want to have Indian Mee. They do have mee rebus as well, but mee goreng is what I always order. I particularly love their 'sotong' (cuttlefish). It’s so tender and they are generous with them. I think every bite of mee would have sotong in it. Today’s price is only RM4.00 for this plate of mee goreng which considered cheap compared to the KL’s standard. (sometimes I was charged Rm5.00, I don’t know why even though the portion is same)
After your prayer at The Reclining Buddha temple of Wat Chayamangkalaram, you can just drop by Bangkok Lane (behind the temple) to check out the real Indian Mee goreng. Location map

No comments:

Post a Comment