Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mai Ramen @ Jaya One

Mai Ramen is a newly opened casual Japanese Cafe in Jaya One. They were just opened in August 2010 and I get to know them through Mydeal.com.my. You would find new deal every 24 to 48 hours on Mydeal.com.my with discounts from 50 - 90%. You can buy those deals online and they will send the hard copy voucher to you within 7 days. But so far all the deals that I bought from them were in e-vouchers that emailed to me immediately once the payment was made. I can just print it out and use it straight away. The Mai Ramen set lunch deal at RM12.50 instead of Rm25.00 was the recent deal that I bought from them and used it few days ago.
Exterior of Mai Ramen...
Interior...
The Cold Green Tea... my glass never get empty as it was filled up whenever half empty. Excellent service!
Bowl of Salad... was first to serve.
The Japanese Hand Roll... luckily it was a cooked one- grilled chicken (I don't take sushi) and one piece for each set.
Gyoza (fried dumplings)... 3 pieces for each set. Not bad!

Takoyaki (octopus balls)... 2 balls for each set. Quite tasty!
Tonkotsu Ramen (Sliced pork noodle)... Just 1 slice of pork and a piece of pork rib with half a hardboiled egg. Not a big bowl but just nice when all the other dishes came together.
The ramen was perfectly cooked and was springy.
Small Plate of Fresh Fruits... watermelon and honeydew melon.
Green Tea Ice Cream... just a small scoop!

With just RM12.50, you get all of the above. Value for money? After the meals, we decided to purchase another 4 sets of deal for future "consumption"... but must be used by end of Sept.

Mai Ramen
No.13-G, Jaya One
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor D. E

No comments:

Post a Comment